Wednesday 11 September 2013

The world is my oyster... and I love oysters! Yum!

I am a passionate and avid traveller.  To start, I want to take you back to one of my most cherished memories from my childhood.  It was my first time travelling to Asia.  Destination: Hong Kong and China.  It was going to be only my mom and I, as my sister was only one year old and my dad had to take care of her.  I remembered my parents showing me pictures of relatives so that I would be able to memorize and recall their names when I met them.  I helped my parents purchase souvenirs and gifts from "Canada" to bring back to Asia.

I woke up very early in the morning, rushed to the airport and went through the security machines.  I had my own small luggage and got to roll it around with me.  I felt important, anxious and most of all excited for my new adventure.  As the plane took of and I looked down at the shrinking city below me, I was hooked!  

Ready for my new adventure...



No comments:

Post a Comment