Saturday 14 September 2013

Food Pictures

I have a problem... If you look through my phone, I will have countless pictures of my meals.  I am addicted!  When my meal arrives, I must take a picture of my food... your food... basically everybody's before we eat.  At times I may have to use flash... I'm sorry!  It's a sickness.. I don't know.  They say you eat with your eyes before your mouth.  Perhaps that is why I take great pride in the presentation of the dishes.

My friend recently sent me this youtube video as it reminded him of me.  We recently hung out and he is the type to just dig into his food as it arrives.  Needless to say, it was awkward when I tried to take a picture of his food and he ruined it with his fork.

Do you do this too?  Or am I a nut!  I know I'm not alone on this...




Buzzfeed:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justinabarca/types-of-people-who-take-photos-of-their-food-instead-of

I am totally #19, the stager. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment