Saturday 14 September 2013

Yelp


With being on a tight budget, I hate dining out at restaurants blindly... To me, there is nothing worst than paying for bad food.  This is where I turn to review sites like Yelp to assist me.

I've been involved in the Yelp community for quite some time now.  It is a place that I would visit if I wanted honest reviews from real people.  The Yelp community is open, friendly and fun.  At times there are even parties where you are invited to try out a new restaurant then write a review on them.  It's a great concept that is driven by locals.  Started in San Francisco, Yelp is quickly expanding around the world.  I've even utilized Yelp to find a good restaurant in Paris.


Link to my Yelp profile:

http://www.yelp.ca/user_details?userid=5TgSPqAJHgvmZwz-HaJFhw

No comments:

Post a Comment